Thursday, April 14, 2011

Places In My Neighborhood

Walking around my neighborhood, you see houses on each block. I went to find places in my neighborhood that I thought were high points and low points.


Here is a trail right next to the bluff with I-90 in the background. This is a place where people can walk their dogs or just exercise. Unfortunately no one was out and about on the trail.
 This is the railroad track that runs by my neighborhood. Trains come and go everyday. Luckily my house is far enough away so the noise doesn't bother me.

 Polly Judd Park is a little known park in my neighborhood. It's located next to the bluff on the west side of the south hill. I usually don't see people at the park. I think if people knew about it, then more people would explore it.




The Rocket Bakery is wonderful spot to pick up a pastry or coffee. It's located on 14th Ave. on the south hill.

A gas station is a few blocks away from my house. It is a good place to buy little snacks and to get gas, but it also attracts crime in the neighborhood. This gas station gets robbed about five times each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment